We’re looking for an art director who solves big problems, thinks conceptually, and creates smart, beautiful designs that are on-brand, and on-strategy. At Cayenne, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects while collaborating across disciplines to tackle challenges from conception to launch.
Our culture is driven by those who fear mediocrity more than failure. Our people push themselves to learn more, perform better, and to crush “can’t” with “can.” We refer to this drive as FIRE IN THE BELLY.
Cayenne’s ideal candidate will:
- Have Fire in the belly.
- Bring a minimum 3-5 years of design experience.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have a portfolio representing diverse projects and a range of design styles.
- Have strong design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills.
- Possess a solid proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exemplify polished client communication and presentation skills.
- Have proven organizational and time management skills.
The additional skills below are a plus:
- Have a working knowledge of HTML, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
- Have a working knowledge of Sketch.
The Art Director’s responsibilities include:
- Review and interpret creative briefs from the account team.
- Understand client goals, requirements, mandatories, and project parameters.
- Create key designs/layouts.
- Manage and direct designers to work within a project’s scope to meet defined objectives.
- Contribute new ideas and creative design solutions.
- Concept, art direct, and manage photo shoots.
- Interpret client feedback.
- Present design approach and creative solutions to clients confidently and without jargon.
Since we’re about great work, show us what you’ve done. Since we’re about results, tell us how it performed. Since we’re about teamwork and collaboration, talk to us about why you’d be a good fit.
Is it like we’ve been holding up a mirror? Send your resume + tell us a little about yourself in an email to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.