Cayenne’s Account Executives are client leaders with a shepherd’s soul. Beyond managing the relationship between client and agency, they lead it, offering informed recommendations for achieving a client’s KPIs.
- Listen, learn and advise. Connect a client’s goals with effective plan to achieve them through a unified marketing strategy composed of integrated media tactics, all built around a data informed understanding of a client’s brand, its audience and its competitive set
- Lead client engagement sessions that uncover opportunities and challenges and be able to offer an organized plan to overcoming those challenges and winning those opportunities
- Craft briefs and plans and then lead an internal team of diverse problem solvers on a path toward seeing those plans to fruition
- Evaluate and collaborate on integrated media initiatives and provide valuable insights on best use of media and production budgets
- Build value with clients – earn the credibility required to grow their business
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have 5-10 years of agency account management or related experience
- Have case studies demonstrating account success and growth
- Have excellent professional, verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience presenting to C-level client contacts
- Be analytical, detail oriented and results driven
- Be collaborative and flexible – able to respond to changing conditions and exceptions to established processes
- Be self-directed
- Be an active listener
- Be able to have difficult conversations productively and provide examples of such
- Be able to engage with and have productive relationship with all manner of personalities
- Be entrepreneurial and growth minded
- Be unfailingly punctual
- Provide evidence or examples of growing a client relationship
- Love (or silently tolerate) dogs
If the description above lights your fire, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.