PM And Production Assistant (PRO)
The Job Purpose: Be the left side of the brain in the creative department. Build client loyalty/retention by ensuring internal and external production efforts run smoothly and bill in a timely and accurate manner.
The PRO is one of several bridge positions within Cayenne’s organizational framework. They serve as the organizational and accounting force within the creative department. As such they:
- Integrate with Workflow – making sure production schedules sync with other time commitments and making sure the right creative is being produced to meet the traffic requirements.
- Integrate with Accounting – making sure POs are created and that clients are billed, and vendors are paid accurately.
- Integrate with Account Management to coordinate and adjust production schedules as needed.
- Integrate with Media and Creative to manage the production and traffic of creative assets to various media vendors.
Production Role – While the creative director and the creative team is counted on to provide artistic decision-making relative to production, the PRO runs the show – from scheduling to talent management to final bill reconciliation.
PM Role – the Pro makes sure that deadlines are adhered to, production schedules are adjusted promptly when changes occur, and all shared calendars are maintained.
- Schedule agency calendar and Zoom meetings
- Manage changes to schedules as they occur
- Internal traffic – make sure production schedules stay on track and that deadlines are hit
- External traffic – make sure the right creative assets, including digital ads, are developed to the right spec and delivered to the right media channel on time
- Production level 1: vendor and talent scheduling, release forms, time management
- Production level 2 (future): source, scope, negotiate price, maintain budget to actual, identify scope change, grow vendor networks)
- Manage POs, Invoices for creative and development departments (hosting, dev vendors, etc.)
- Maintain Cayenne merchandise inventory
- Manage agency travel
- Others, as needed or directed
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and a link to your portfolio or LinkedIn profile to [email protected].