Director of Social Media and PR
The Director of Social Media and PR leads our social and PR efforts, and collaborates with strategic, creative, interactive and paid media directors to deliver a fully integrated, cohesive, omni-channel dialogue with our client’s customers.
The Job Purpose: Grow Cayenne by helping our clients grow.
The Director of Social Media and PR is responsible for:
- Staying ahead of the changing social media landscape – must be a continuous and eager learner
- Interpreting social media data and making data-informed strategies and plans
- Coaching/leading a team of digital community managers to engage our audiences
- PR planning, and media relations
- Building great relationships with our clients
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Client facing experience in building strong relationships
- Examples of developing and deploying high performing social media campaigns
- Examples of developing and deploying high performing PR campaigns
- Examples of combining data interpretation into effective strategies
- Passion for helping our clients and our people grow
Bonus Points for: Fluency in Meta Business Site, and at least one major social media management platform (eg. Sprout).
5-10 years experience. Salary commensurate with leadership experience and examples of social and PR performance.
If the description above is like looking into a mirror, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.