Digital Project Manager
Cayenne Digital Project Managers are the calm in the storm of complexity. They steward creative teams, development specialist and clients through the entirety of the development experience. They are translators – skilled at communicating technical requirements to non-technical people. They are connectors – matching client needs to comprehensive scopes of work. And they are pathfinders – charting the course to completion, nimbly adapting to obstacles and changes along the way. They understand that the experience the client and development team have on the journey from needs analysis to final delivery is as vital as the end result itself.
- Decode needs into clear, detailed SOWs, estimates and and production schedules
- Manage the delivery process adhering to deadlines, adjusting to scope change.
- Communicate costs, time requirements, and scope change implications to clients
- Maintain high levels of productivity – keep things rolling, remove obstacles to progress
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of direct experience
- Have a deep understanding of the time, scope, and technical requirements of web site development
- Have examples of previous estimates, plans, schedules, and case studies of well managed projects.
- Have experience with a project management system (eg. Asana)
- Have experience with CMS
- Be entrepreneurial and passionate about helping our client’s grow.
- Provide one or more witnesses that can attest to the candidate’s ability to perform minor miracles.
- Have a PMP (ideal, but not a deal breaker)
If this sounds like you, and you are not allergic to dogs or an honest days work, send resume, and cover letter to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs. Salary will based on experience.