Cayenne’s Account Managers are the shepherds of our work, meeting clients’ business goals in thoughtful and often unexpected ways. They are explorers and students of our industry and our clients’ industries. They’re focused on relationships, because great work is a direct by-product of open, trusting relationships.
- Combine an understanding of the client’s marketing & business objectives with an understanding of the client’s audience & competitive set, to best collaborate on marketing solutions
- Be the shepherd that collects Cayenne resources around a client’s needs to deliver effective communications programs
- Manage the creative process, collaborating with Cayenne project mangers, accounting, creative, interactive development and media teams to produce client deliverables
- Write creative briefs and launch new project efforts
- Present creative work, media plans, and other solutions to the client
- Organize all aspect of a client’s interaction with Cayenne – from project kickoff through rounds of collaborative iteration to deployment and into project wrap and reconciliation
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have 5+ years of agency account management or related experience
- Have applied examples of problem solving
- Have excellent professional, verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience presenting to C-level client contacts
- Be analytical, detail oriented and results driven
- Be collaborative and flexible – able to respond to changing conditions and exceptions to established processes
- Be self-directed
- Be an active listener
- Be able to have difficult conversations productively and provide examples of such
- Be able to engage with and have productive relationship with all manner of personalities
- Be entrepreneurial and growth minded
- Be unfailingly punctual
- Provide evidence or examples of growing a client relationship
- Love (or silently tolerate) dogs
If the description above is like looking into a mirror, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.