Cayenne’s Account Managers are the shepherds of our work, meeting clients’ business goals in thoughtful and often unexpected ways. They are explorers and students of our industry and our clients’ industries. They’re focused on relationships, because great work is a direct by-product of open, trusting relationships.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have 3-5 years of agency account management or related experience.
- Have applied examples of problem solving.
- Have excellent professional, verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience presenting to C-level client contacts
- Be analytical, detail oriented and results driven
- Be collaborative and flexible – able to respond to changing conditions and exceptions to established processes.
- Be self-directed.
- Be an active listener.
- Be able to have difficult conversations productively and provide examples of such.
- Be able to engage with and have productive relationship with all manner of personalities
- Be entrepreneurial and growth minded.
- Be unfailingly punctual.
- Provide evidence or examples of growing a client relationship
- Love (or silently tolerate) dogs.
If the description above is like looking into a mirror, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.