Now Hiring: Account Manager
We’re adding to the Cayenne account management team! Cayenne’s Account Managers are the shepherds of our work, meeting clients’ business goals in thoughtful and often unexpected ways. They’re explorers and students of our industry and our clients’ industries. They’re focused on relationships, because great work is a direct by-product of open, trusting relationships. If the following description fits you and your professional goals, let us know via the avenue below.
Cayenne’s ideal candidate will:
- Bring a minimum 3-5 years of agency or relevant account management experience.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have excellent professional verbal & written communication skills.
- Thrive in a detail-oriented, results-oriented role within a collaborative environment.
- Have experience presenting work to C-suite level client contacts.
- Be analytical, flexible, unfailingly punctual.
- Practice active listening, discernment, and good judgement regarding client objectives and agency communication.
- Love (or silently tolerate) dogs.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Account Management: agency point of contact and relationship-owner for assigned accounts, develop and maintain budgets, production schedules and presentations, initiate and contribute to account/project planning and strategic direction, maintain all client data and resources, manage and nurture internal, client, and vendor relationships, manage responsible organic growth of assigned accounts, serve as the champion for the business goals of both the agency and the client
- Project Management: day to day management of all assigned projects, coordinate discovery sessions, open jobs, plan budgets and timelines, estimate jobs, coordinate production timelines with workflow manager, capture/communicate client changes, secure client approvals, manage shifts in scope, maintain status reports and routine contact with assigned accounts.
- Writing: project briefs, master plans, proposals, estimates, meeting recaps.
- Industry Knowledge: provide insights for plans and ongoing communications through a working understanding of a client’s industry, market, and audience.
- Continuous appreciation and respect for each other and our clients
- Continuous growth for ourselves and our clients’ businesses
- Continuous learning for each of our team members
Is it like we’ve been holding up a mirror? Send your resume + tell us a little about yourself in an email to [email protected].
Cayenne is an equal opportunity workplace, and we value diversity. We celebrate and support differences. All employment is decided on the basis of individual qualifications, merit and business needs.